Kia ora haere mai, welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue website.
News and updates
- Student loan changes from 1 April 2014
- Changes to foreign superannuation tax rules
- Changes to fringe benefit tax (FBT) for registered charities
- Plain English Provisional tax guide (IR289)
- Latest update on payroll giving
Calendars and important dates
- 31 March - Student loan repayments due for overseas-based borrowers
- 31 March - Final date for ratio option provisional tax applications
- 7 April - Do you have a bill to pay by 7 April?
- 30 April - Received your tax credit claim form for donations or childcare?