myIR, payments and more
International Data Exchange Portal (IDEP) login
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
Use this service if you:
- have registered in the United States as a financial institution under their FATCA regulations, and are required to send annual FATCA disclosures, or
- are a third-party service provider acting on behalf of financial institutions.
To use this service you'll need your IDEP login details (email address and password).
You must be enrolled for IDEP to use this service.
Once you have access to IDEP you'll be able to:
- validate and submit annual FATCA disclosure files
- send amended FATCA disclosure files
- view your disclosure history
- add sub-users
- update your account details.
If you have any issues with your login and/or password, call us on 0800 443 773 between 8am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you're calling from overseas or a mobile call us on +64 4 916 7118.
This service is located on a secure part of our website to prevent unauthorised interception. If you are unable to access this product, your browser and/or firewall settings may need updating.