Skip to Content

Receiving and managing your payments

You can receive Working for Families Tax Credits payments weekly, fortnightly or by annual lump sum. Find out about these options and how to avoid overpayment. Check what you need to do when you receive your payment or notice of entitlement (NOE). Also find out how to change when and how you get paid.



Date published: 15 Jul 2008

Back to top