As part of our latest release of changes in early April, banks were asked to remove and add some account types.
The account types removed include:
- imputation credit account (ICA) and Māori authority credit account (MAC) which now form part of income tax
- fringe benefit income year (FBI) and fringe benefit annual (FBA) which now form part of FBT.
The account types added include:
- income equalisation (EQU)
- employment information (EMP)
- unclaimed monies (UCM)
- Research and Development Tax Incentive (RDI).
All banks have now made these changes.