Our Business Transformation Programme is managed by Greg James, Deputy Commissioner Transformation.
The programme includes:
- change experts
- third parties, and
- the wider government sector.
We're making sure all our decisions are based on what's best for our customers - both individuals and businesses. We're doing this through governance forums with staff from our executive and business unit leadership teams.
The Commissioner's Transformation Reference Group was set up with experienced members from a range of sectors. They represent diverse communities and provide an external perspective and voice on our business transformation. The members are:
- Kerry Dalton - Chief Executive, Citizens Advice Bureau
- Paul Dunne - Partner, Ernst Young
- Geof Nightingale - Managing Partner, PriceWaterhouseCooper
- Kirk Hope - Chief Executive, BusinessNZ
- John Payne - Head of Tax, Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation
- Ian Perry - Director, Chelmsford Consulting Limited.