Sharing our progress and what we are doing as an organisation, to help us achieve our diversity and inclusion goals, is an integral part of our work. Over the next 12 months we will:
- Share stories and examples using inclusive language where everyone can see themselves represented.
- Provide communication support for our People Networks, to share events and activities and raise awareness of our diverse people and networks at Inland Revenue.
- Create and raise awareness and understanding of work that is happening to support our diversity and inclusion goals across a range of platforms for both leaders and all our people. This includes ensuring material on our internal communications platforms is easy to find and access.
- Showcase stories from our people to celebrate inclusion in action and give visibility of what great looks like.
- Continue to leverage real time opportunities to create awareness and change.
- Publish and share our Roadmap both internally and externally and be visible about our progress and next steps.