Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Information sharing with Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)

This agreement allows DIA to share information from adult passport applications with Inland Revenue to help us contact overseas-based student loan borrowers and child support liable parents who are in arrears and/or have outdated contact information.

Download ›

PDF | 575kb | 15 pages