myIR, payments and more
Estimate your Working for Families Tax Credits
Use this calculator to estimate how much your payments could be
Before using this calculator, check below to see if you need to talk to us first. When any of the situations apply to you, the estimate will be less accurate and we’ll need more information. Call us on 0800 227 773 if:
- you’re having your first child
- you already receive Working for Families Tax Credits
- you’re starting a new relationship
- you’re starting work after coming off a benefit
- the number of dependent children living with you often changes
- you qualify for minimum family tax credit and receive income other than salary or wages.
If none of the above apply to you, use the calculator to estimate how much your payments could be by clicking on Get started below.
If you want to begin receiving Working for Families Tax Credits you can apply online at the end of your calculation. We’ll send you a Notice of Entitlement to tell you how much your payments will be.
If your family situation, or income, changes through the year please contact us so we can make sure you receive the right amount.
This service is located on a secure part of our website to prevent unauthorised interception. If you are unable to access this product, your browser and/or firewall settings may need updating.