Skip to main content

End of tax year We’re sending income tax assessments out from late-May until the end of July. Find out more

Use this form to cancel your domestic maintenance under a court order or voluntary agreement. Only the person getting domestic maintenance may cancel it.

Gather your information

For the receiving carer and liable parent, you'll need:

  • IRD numbers
  • current addresses
  • contact details.

Download and fill in the form

Send the form to us in myIR

Send your completed form to us in myIR.

Make sure you let us know the message is for child support. Attach your completed IR112 form and any supporting documents to the message.

You do not need to sign the form when sending it to us in myIR.

How to send a message in myIR

What happens next

We'll cancel your domestic maintenance from the date you give us on the form. 

My responsibilities

Follow the instructions in the form to understand the conditions and clearly state your choices.

Once you have cancelled payments of domestic maintenance, you cannot later ask us to collect them. If you were owed payments before cancelling, you can collect those by applying through the Family Court.

Ministry of Justice - Child support

Check you've included your correct information and any documents we need. Sign the form and send your documents to us at:

Child Support
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045

Child support - contact us