Skip to main content

RealMe unavailable RealMe will be undergoing scheduled maintenance this weekend and will be unavailable from 10pm Saturday 2 July - Sunday 3 July.

Delays to response times: It's taking longer than usual to answer calls and myIR messages. You may be able to use self-service options in myIR or on our self-service line, 0800 257 777. You can also find information on our website by typing in what you want to do in the search bar. Thank you for your understanding. Log in to myIR

Cost of Living Payment The Government has announced a Cost of Living Payment, which will be paid from 1 August 2022. You do not need to apply for this payment. If you are eligible, we’ll pay it into your bank account. Find out more

Community Compliance Officers

Our Community Compliance Officers offer tax education and advice to our new businesses and small organisations, as well as seminars regarding personal tax and entitlements. They work from most Inland Revenue offices and travel regularly to other areas.

How to contact a Community Compliance Officer

You can arrange a visit from a Community Compliance Officer by Requesting a business advisory or social policy visit below. 

What our service offers

You can use our advisory service to find out about:

  • the taxes you need to know about
  • what records you need to keep
  • how to complete GST and employer returns
  • your KiwiSaver obligations
  • when you should file returns and make payments.

Our service is available to:

  • any individual or organisation in business
  • anyone considering setting up in business
  • sports clubs and other non-profit bodies.

Our advisories are really useful for organisations where people in voluntary positions, such as treasurers, frequently change. We also offer seminars for organisations on personal tax and entitlements, including Working for Families Tax Credits (WfFTC), KiwiSaver and child support.

Requesting a business advisory or social policy visit

Tax seminars and workshops

We have a range of in-person seminars and video webinars available to help you understand and meet your tax obligations.



Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page