Community Compliance Officers
Our Community Compliance Officers offer tax education and advice to our new businesses and small organisations, as well as seminars regarding personal tax and entitlements. They work from most Inland Revenue offices and travel regularly to other areas.
How to contact a Community Compliance Officer
You can arrange a visit from a Community Compliance Officer by Requesting a business advisory or social policy visit below.
What our service offers
You can use our advisory service to find out about:
- the taxes you need to know about
- what records you need to keep
- how to complete GST and employer returns
- your KiwiSaver obligations
- when you should file returns and make payments.
Our service is available to:
- any individual or organisation in business
- anyone considering setting up in business
- sports clubs and other non-profit bodies.
Our advisories are really useful for organisations where people in voluntary positions, such as treasurers, frequently change. We also offer seminars for organisations on personal tax and entitlements, including Working for Families Tax Credits (WfFTC), KiwiSaver and child support.
Tax seminars and workshops
We have a range of in-person seminars and video webinars available to help you understand and meet your tax obligations.