Contact us through NZ Relay
Customers with hearing loss can use the New Zealand Relay Service (NZ Relay) to contact us. NZ Relay is a telecommunications service for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or speech-impaired.
All NZ Relay calls are strictly private so information is safe and secure.
|Personal (within NZ)||0800 775 247|
|Business (within NZ)||0800 377 774|
Contact us in myIR
You can send us secure mail in myIR.
Contact us in person
If you'd like to make an appointment with us, we can arrange for a New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) interpreter to be present.
You can request an appointment by emailing us at:
This email address is only for arranging appointments supported by an NZSL interpreter.
Please provide us with the following details:
- your full name, including middle name(s)
- your IRD number
- your contact preference, for example email or fax
- which Inland Revenue office you would like to see us at
- brief details about your query, for example Working for Families Tax Credits or GST
- 4 possible appointment dates and times between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
We will contact you within 7 days to confirm the appointment when we have arranged for an interpreter to be available. We will arrange payment for the NZSL interpreter.