Skip to main content

Resurgence Support Payment RSP Applications for the RSP for businesses affected by the 17 August alert level change are still open. Find out more

COVID-19 - Our offices are currently closed for customer visits so we can support the government’s COVID response. We will contact you if you have already booked an appointment with us. You can still contact us and get help.    Contact us

Second Resurgence Support Payment Applications for the 2nd Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) for the alert level increase that started on 17 August are now open Resurgence Support Payment

Help is available for people that have been made redundant during and before COVID-19.

It's important to know tax requirements relating to any redundancy pay you might have received.

I am being made redundant


If you’re unable to pay your taxes on time due to the impact of COVID-19, we can help.

If you'd like to break down your payments, you can set up an instalment arrangement in myIR.

COVID-19 Difficulty in paying tax


If your financial situation has changed, you may want to take a short break from making KiwiSaver contributions. Depending on how long you've been a member, it's possible to take a savings suspension.

If you are in financial hardship, you may be able to withdraw your KiwiSaver funds early.

Taking a savings break

Getting my KiwiSaver funds for significant financial hardship

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page