Skip to main content

Delays to response times: It's taking longer than usual to answer calls and myIR messages, including for unclaimed money. You may be able to use self-service options in myIR. You can also find information on our website by typing in what you want to do in the search bar. Thank you for your understanding. Log in to myIR

If you're receiving a salary or wage and have a loss to carry forward, you may be entitled to a tailored tax code to reduce the amount of tax you're paying. You can apply for a tailored tax code in myIR.

Apply for a tailored tax code

Tax codes for individuals

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page