Skip to main content

COVID-19 - Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

You need to tell us about:

  • missing information on your income tax assessment
  • incorrect information on your income tax assessment
  • expenses you want to claim.

Login to myIR

Change your details

Check the request for more information and tell us if:

  • any information is wrong
  • you received income over $200 (before tax) that is not showing on the request for more information
  • you have expenses to claim against your income.

Submit your information to us

Submit the changes or missing information to us.

Even if there are no changes or missing information, you still need to go through the assessment and submit it.

If we do not hear from you within 45 days, we'll complete your assessment on the basis that the information we have is correct.

What happens next

We finalise your end of year tax and let you know if:

  • you are due a refund
  • you have tax to pay
  • you have no tax to pay and are not due a refund.

My responsibilities

You may be asked to provide proof of changes to your income or expenses.

Make sure we have your correct contact, bank account and income information. You can update these any time during the tax year. The easiest way is in myIR.

Call us on 0800 775 247