Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

You can choose the new investment income reporting requirements and report monthly.

If you have not taken up the new investment income reporting then you'll need to:

  • pay non-resident withholding tax (NRWT) to us using the NRWT payment slip - IR67P (how often depends on the amount of NRWT you deduct over the year)
  • file your NRWT annual return, this is your NRWT withholding certificates - IR67 and NRWT reconciliation statement - IR67S.

Reporting requirements before 1 April 2020

New reporting requirements from 1 April 2020