My password does not work
If you've typed the correct password, try clearing your computer cache and cookies, then close your browser and try again. This should clear any previous passwords still being used by the browser to log in.
Otherwise, you should reset your password. See below.
If you're using Google Chrome
- in Chrome, click the ⋮ (vertical ellipses) in the top right corner of the screen
- choose More tools
- choose Clear browsing data
- choose the desired time range in the drop down menu. To delete everything, select All time
- make sure the box next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are ticked, then
- click Clear data.
If you're using Internet Explorer
- in Internet Explorer, click the gear icon on the top right corner
- choose Internet options from the drop down menu
- under Browsing history click Delete
- make sure the box next to Cookies and website data are ticked, then
- click OK
If clearing your computer cookies is not the issue, please make sure:
- if you've been copying and pasting your password, try typing it in
- that you enter it in the correct case (capital or lower case) as your password is case sensitive
- that you do not have an extra space character at the end of your user ID, as your smartphone may have added one in.