Skip to main content

Log in to myIR

Go to your child support account

Go to child support account

Select child support change of circumstances

What happens next

Your details will update straightaway in myIR.

If there are changes to your payments we'll send you a new notice of entitlement or assessment. If you're registered for myIR you'll get this electronically, otherwise we'll post it to you.

You can see new payment details in myIR. 

My responsibilities

As a child support customer you must always remember to:

  • tell us about changes
  • check your information
  • keep up with payments.

Email us

Send us a secure email in myIR
Log in to myIR

Paper form

Change of circumstances