Skip to main content

Temporary system shutdown | On Friday 20 October from 3pm our phonelines will close. From 3.30pm our offices will close and our online services will close at 4pm. All services will be available from 8am Tuesday 24 October. Find out more

If you're the vendor or purchaser's lawyer or conveyancer acting as the withholder, you need to keep the IR1101 form and supporting documents for 7 years.

If you're a withholder who is the purchaser and you:

  • have a conveyancer, give them the form and copies of all supporting documents to hold with their records of the property transaction
  • don't have a conveyancer, within one month you need to send us the original IR1101 and copies of all supporting documents. You don't need to keep these records.

Record keeping

Was this page helpful?

What did you like about this page?

Please tell us how we could improve this page?

Thanks for sharing your opinion! Your feedback has been received.

Sorry there was an issue submitting your feedback, please try again later.

Last updated: 28 Apr 2021
Jump back to the top of the page