Make a payment
Related websites Ngā pae tukutuku e hangai ana

Find a related web site based on subject or site name:

Government agencies

Site name and description

ACC - Publications

The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) administers New Zealand's accident compensation scheme, which provides personal injury cover for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand. In return people do not have the right to sue for personal injury, other than for exemplary damages.

New Zealand Customs Service: Coming into NZ for private purposes

Every year well over 2 million visitors come to New Zealand to experience the natural beauty of the country, its many attractions and its friendly hospitality. If you are planning a trip to New Zealand - or if you are a kiwi returning home - there are a number of things you should know first.

Financial Markets Authority

The Financial Markets Authority Act 2011 establishes the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) and from 1 May 2011 the FMA will be responsible for the regulation of the financial sector and will, amongst other things, supervise the management of KiwiSaver schemes and monitor the practices of financial advisers.

Statistics NZ

Statistics New Zealand (Te Tari Tatau is its Maori name) is a government department and New Zealand's national statistical office. It administers the Statistics Act 1975, and is the country's major source of official statistics. Its chief executive has the title of Government Statistician. Prior to December 1994, Statistics New Zealand was known as the Department of Statistics.

Work and Income

The website has information for people who use, or may use, Work and Income's services. You can find out about getting work, income support or employing one of our job seekers. There are links to our own online vacancy and job seeker listings along with general information about Work and Income's role and activities.

ACC - Levies and Covers

Whether you're an employer or self-employed, we've got the answers to all your burning questions about ACC cover and levies. What do I have to do? What do I have to pay? How can I make my workplace safer? What happens when an injury occurs? It's all covered here - along with special information for tax agents and business advisors.

Australian Tax Office (ATO)

The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is the Australians Federal Government's main revenue collection agency. Their aim is to manage and shape the revenue systems that sustain social and economic policy and fund services for Australians.

Births, Deaths and Marriages

Births, Deaths and Marriages is responsible for the registration of all births, deaths and marriages that take place in New Zealand, and for the upkeep of, and access to, those records. Births, Deaths and Marriages is part of the Department of Internal Affairs.

Child Support Agency (Australia)

The Child Support Agency (CSA) was established in 1988 to administer the Child Support Scheme and help separated parents take responsibility for the financial support of their children. CSA has more than 2600 staff around the country helping around 1.2 million Australian parents.

Child Support Agency (United Kingdom)

The UK Child Support Agency is part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). The Child Support Agency is responsible for running the child support system. Our business is to assess, collect and pay child support maintenance, ensuring that parents who live apart meet their financial responsibilities to their children.

National Child Support Enforcement Association (USA)

NCSEA's mission is to promote the well-being of children through professional development of its membership, advocacy and public awareness. NCSEA's membership includes line/managerial/executive child support staff; state and local agencies; judges; court masters; hearing officers; government and private attorneys; social workers; advocates; corporations that partner with government to provide child support services and private collection firms.

Companies Office

The Companies Office is the government agency responsible for the administration of corporate body registers, including the Companies Register.

Customs Service (NZ) information for importers

This section of the Customs Service website is to help you with Customs requirements if you are importing goods for commercial application, such as goods for use in your business, for re-sale or for distribution or private use, for example, gifts or mail order goods.

Employment Relations Service

The Employment Relations Service is one of five Service units of the Department of Labour. We promote and support fair and productive employment relationships. Our mission is: "Excellent employment relationships - a fact of working life."

Government Jobs Online

Welcome to New Zealand Government Jobs Online, a website advertising vacancies and secondments in New Zealand State sector organisations. Organisations within the New Zealand State sector may place advertisements onto this site.

New Zealand Immigration Service

The New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) is part of the Department of Labour, a Government department that helps people achieve high-quality working lives in thriving and inclusive communities through linking their social and economic interests. Use the following links to find out more about our role.

Ministry of Education

Quality education enables individuals to achieve their full potential. Expectations rise each year. Educational achievement levels of all students must continue to increase. It is the Ministry of Education's responsibility to raise the overall level of educational achievement.

Ministry of Health - Problem Gambling

In recent years, gambling-related harm has emerged worldwide as a significant social and health issue. New Zealand has seen a significant rise in the consumption of gambling products and player losses over the last decade - with a parallel increase in the number of people seeking help for problem gambling.

Ministry of Social Development

The Ministry of Social Development, Te Manatu Whakahiato Ora, provides strategic social policy advice to the New Zealand Government and provides social services to more than one million New Zealanders.

NZ Companies Office

The Companies Office administers the registration of all corporate bodies and company documents. Registry functions extend to include incorporated societies, building societies, unit trusts, charitable trusts, friendly societies and credit unions.

New Zealand Trade and Enterprise

New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, the official New Zealand Government economic development agency, aims to grow New Zealand’s economy by boosting the capability of businesses and regions and facilitating their sustained and profitable participation overseas markets.

Office of the Ombudsmen

The Ombudsmen are appointed by the New Zealand Parliament. Their primary purpose is to inquire into complaints raised against New Zealand central, regional and local government organisations or agencies. They are independent review authorities and are accountable to Parliament, not the Government of the day.


While you're studying for your future you'll want to know all about the financial support you can get. At StudyLink we want to make things as easy as possible for you. This site includes most of what you need to know about getting financial help from us. It's a general guide - and you need to apply to find out if you qualify.

The Treasury

Welcome to Treasury's website, a window on the work of the Government's lead adviser on economic and financial policy. Our work is aimed at helping governments achieve higher living standards for New Zealanders. In that role we manage the public purse, advising on how governments can get the best quality and value out of public spending. We also take a broad and long view of the New Zealand economy, developing strategic advice for Treasury Ministers and Cabinet on its future shape and direction.

New Zealand Gazette - Te Kahiti o Aotearoa

New Zealand Gazette is the official newspaper of the Government of New Zealand and is produced every Thursday (except over Christmas/New Year) by the New Zealand Gazette Office at the Department of Internal Affairs. Each edition is divided into commercial and government notices covering business proceedings, bankruptcies, land transfer notices, departmental and parliamentary notices.


If you are living outside of New Zealand, OFX (previously NZForex) offers a safe, secure, quick and easy international money transfer service with bank-beating exchange rates in 55 currencies. They can help you set up recurring payments to your Inland Revenue account for student loan, child support or other tax-type obligations. Best of all we charge ZERO fees for all IRD payments.

Western Union

If you are living outside of New Zealand, Western Union Business Solutions offers a low-cost, convenient and secure way to make payments to Inland Revenue. You don’t need to be a registered customer of Western Union Business Solutions, all you will need to make a payment to Inland Revenue is your New Zealand IRD number and the tax period to which your payment relates.