Check your charity is eligible
You must meet certain criteria to be able to apply.
Gather your information
You will need to provide:
- a brief overview of your organisation and supporting corporate documents
- evidence of registration with Charities Services, a revenue authority or a body with a similar role in another jurisdiction
- evidence of an established relationship with a government or international body such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, or the United Nations Development programme
- proof of membership with an umbrella overseas aid organisation
- adherence to a code of conduct or a code of ethics appropriate to your charity’s sector
- information about how your charity selects and monitors projects
- proof of financial credibility and sustainability
- information about your procedures to prevent funds being used for private profit or illegal activities.
Download the form
Send the form to us
You can send your form by email or post.
Policy Advice Division
PO Box 2198