Skip to main content

Te huri i aku taipitopito aromatawai tāke moni whiwhi Change my income tax assessment details


You need to tell us about any missing or incorrect information on your income tax assessment.

Log in to myIR

Change your details

Choose the current tax year. Change the details on your income tax assessment and submit the changes.

What happens next

We'll send you a new income tax assessment. This shows if you:

  • are due a refund
  • have tax to pay
  • have no tax to pay and are not due a refund.

My responsibilities

Make sure we have your correct contact, bank account and income information. You can update these any time during the tax year. The easiest way is in myIR, or you can call us.

Call us on 0800 775 247