Skip to main content

Te whakaoti i taku puka tāke takitahi kainoho-tāwāhi Complete my non-resident individual tax return


Gather your information

You will need:

  • your IRD number
  • details about the untaxed and taxed income you received in the tax year
  • details about any expenses you want to claim.

Complete the form

You can complete your return online.

Send us the form

You need to file your IR3NR by 7 July unless you have a tax agent or an extension of time. Contact us if you need more time, otherwise we may charge you a late filing penalty.

Send your form to:
Inland Revenue
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
New Zealand

What happens next