Skip to main content

myIR outage

For system maintenance, some myIR services will be unavailable between 10pm Saturday 15 June and 6am Sunday 16 June. Thank you for your patience.

Te whakaoti i ngā tiwhikete tāke kaiponu kainoho-tāwāhi Complete non-resident withholding tax certificates


As a payer of Non-resident withholding tax you need to fill in and file IR67 certificates by 31 May each year. They show us:

  • the non-residents you paid (one IR67 for each non-resident)
  • the dividends, interest and royalties you paid to them
  • how much NRWT (if any) you took from these payments.

What happens next

At the end of each financial year you need to complete this form and the reconciliation statement.

Your NRWT forms can be completed electronically through myIR.