Skip to main content

Te tuku i tētahi puka tāke karapu, rōpū tōpū hoki - IR9 File a clubs and societies tax return - IR9


All New Zealand clubs and societies must file a tax return each year.

The only exception is if all their income is exempt.

Gather your information

You need: 

  • the name, contact details, bank account number and IRD number of your club or society 
  • a completed Financial statements summary (IR10) form or a set of financial accounts.

Complete the Income tax return Clubs or societies form (IR9)

Send the completed form to us

Inland Revenue
PO Box 39090
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045

My responsibilities

If you have tax to pay, pay it by 7 February.