Skip to main content

Te tuku i tētahi puka kaute utunga moni hua nō tāwāhi - IR4D File a foreign dividend payment account return - IR4D


Use this form to declare your company's foreign dividend payments for the income year.

Complete this form only if your company keeps a dividend withholding payment (FDP) account.

Gather your information

You need:

  • your company’s name and IRD number
  • the opening balance as at 1 April
  • foreign dividend payment credits 
  • foreign dividend payment debits.

Complete the foreign dividend payment account return (IR4D) form

Send the completed form to us with your IR4

My responsibilities