Skip to main content

Te tuku i tētahi Puka whakatau moni whiwhi/moni hapa a te pakihi takirua - IR7P File a Partnership income/loss attribution - IR7P


Gather your information

You will need:

  • the partner’s name and IRD number
  • details of any income/losses distributed to each partner and their proportion of profits/losses
  • details of any deductions for extinguished losses
  • details of the overseas tax paid, imputation credits and other tax credits allocated to each partner.

Log in to myIR

Go to your return and follow the prompts

  • Select your income types.
  • Enter the required information.
  • Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.