Skip to main content

Te whakaoti i tētahi Puka whakatauritenga ā-tau - IR4J File an Annual imputation return - IR4J

If you need to file an Annual imputation return - IR4J and an income tax return, use the Companies income tax return - IR4. This combines both returns.

Gather your information

You will need the company’s:

  • opening balance at the start of the tax year (1 April)
  • credits
  • debits.

Log in to myIR


Go to your return, and follow the prompts

  • Select your income types.
  • Enter the required information.
  • Complete any additional forms that apply to your situation.

What happens next