Skip to main content

Te mahi i ngā urutaunga mutunga tau Make end of the year adjustments


To pay you the correct amount of Working for Families we need to know about your family circumstances and income.

This includes income if you are self-employed, a settler of a trust, have investments or rental income, as well as other types of income.

After the end of the tax year (31 March) we ask you to check the information we have about your family and income. You might need to make an income adjustment.

Log in to myIR

Select Working for Families

Click on Working for Families account

Update your income details

Click on Update income

What happens next

My responsibilities