Skip to main content

Te mahi huringa ā-rōpū whakatauritenga Make imputation group changes


If a company – including a Trans-Tasman imputation company – joins an existing imputation group, leaves an imputation group or there is a change to the nominated company of an imputation group, an IR475 will need to be completed.

Gather your information

For each company or consolidated group you will need the:

  • IRD number
  • name of imputation group
  • current imputation credit account (ICA) balance (if joining).

Fill in the IR475 and send it to us