Skip to main content

Te whakahē i tētahi whakataunga turuki tamariki Object to a child support decision


1. Gather your information

Before you object to a decision you will need: 

  • your IRD number
  • the date on the letter or notice from us that you are objecting to
  • any evidence to support your objection.

2. Fill out the form and send it to us

If your objection is late, tell us why on the form. Call us or send a secure email if the reason for your objection is not on the form. 

International customers can email the form to

What happens next

My responsibilities