Skip to main content

myIR outage Some areas in myIR, such as child support, will be unavailable from 12am until 6am Sunday 20 September. Thank you for your patience.

Offices closed All Inland Revenue offices are currently closed to the public to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

COVID-19 - Level 2 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

Use this form to register a court order for your child support payments.

Gather your information

For the receiving carer and liable parent, you'll need:

  • IRD numbers
  • current addresses
  • contact details.

You'll also need your bank account information and to tell us if you're on a benefit. For the liable parent, you'll need to list their residency and employer's information.

For each child in the court order, you'll need their:

  • IRD number
  • date of birth
  • amount of child support
  • payment frequency.

Download and fill in the form

Send the form to us in myIR

Send your completed form to us in myIR.

Make sure you let us know the message is for child support. Attach your completed IR958 form and any supporting documents to the message.

You do not need to sign the form when sending it to us in myIR.

How to send a message in myIR

What happens next

By completing this form, you're asking us to collect child support for you.

Once we set up registration of the court order, we'll collect payments from the paying parent and pass them on to the receiving carer.