Gather your information
You will need:
- the IRD number for your business – this could be your individual, partnership, company, trust or other organisation number
- your contact details (if you’re not registering through myIR)
- the date you will start employing
- details of any fringe benefits you will be providing
- any specified superannuation contributions you will be making
- any student loan payments you will be making
- PAYE deduction tables
- the number of employees you will have, including contractors receiving schedular payments.
If you do not have an IRD number you will need to apply for one.
You can register as an employer in myIR.