Gather your information
You will need the:
- company’s name and IRD number
- name, signature and IRD number of one of the owners of a look-through interest in the LTC.
Complete the form
Print and complete the Revocation of look-through company election (IR896) form.
Sign the form and send it to us
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
What happens next
- We will send a letter confirming that revocation has occurred, and the date it applies from. On that date, the LTC becomes an ordinary company.
- Revocations take effect at the start of an income year. Revocations can only be back-dated under exceptional circumstances.
- If the LTC was previously a qualifying company it will not go back to being a qualifying company.