Gather your information
You will need your IRD number.
Your partner will need:
- their IRD number and tax code
- information about their income
- a declaration from your employer, chartered accountant or tax advisor, or a statutory declaration witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, or other person authorised to witness statutory declarations.
Download the form
Fill in the form and send it to us
Send your completed form to:
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
What happens next
If your partner is eligible for paid parental leave we will send them a payment advice letter that tells them:
- their weekly paid parental leave entitlement amount
- the amount of their regular fortnightly payments
- the dates when all their payments will be received.
Their first and last payments might be different to their regular fortnightly amounts. These will depend on the start date of their paid parental leave.
You will also need to complete a Paid parental leave application - IR880.