Skip to main content

Security From 30 October, we are increasing the security of our websites. If you have an old browser, you may need to update it.

Te whakahou i taku wāhitau mō ia momo pūkete tāke Update my address for each tax account type


If you have more than one tax account type you can choose a different address for each one.

Log in to myIR

Select the Tax account type tab

Select the My details tab

Make the change and submit it

My responsibilities

It's important you keep your contact, income type and bank account details updated.

If you're a Working for Families or child support customer you'll also need to tell us about changes to your family situation or income.

Download our Change of details form - IR238. Complete it and send it to us.

Or you can call us.