Skip to main content

Offices closed All Inland Revenue offices are currently closed to the public to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

COVID-19 - Level 1 and Level 2 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

We've now fixed an issue preventing customers with a non-standard balance date from filing an interim imputation return - IR4J.

You can now also file these returns through myIR. You can do this in the I want to menu under the Period level of the customer account.

If you would rather file a paper return, you can do so with the annual form. We do not have a dedicated paper form for filing an interim imputation return - IR4J.

Register for myIR

File an Annual imputation return - IR4J