Skip to main content

COVID-19 Alert Level 1 If you've been affected by COVID-19, we may be able to help. Find out more

The paper Individual tax return for use by agents - IR3A is no longer available. If you are not able to file online using your practice’s software or myIR, you’ll need to file an Individual tax return - IR3.