Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Find a form or guide based on keyword, document title or document number:

Making payments forms and guides

Title and summary Number

Application for product ruling by promoter – statutory declaration

This form is a statutory declaration for use where an applicant for a product ruling is a promoter of the arrangement to which the ruling will apply. It should be completed in conjunction with and accompany the IR714 Application for Product Ruling form.


Application for product ruling

Use this form to apply for a product ruling on a proposed, current, or completed arrangement. Product rulings are binding only in respect of the arrangement and product identified in them.


Automatic payment authority form

You can use this form to set up an automatic payment from your nominated bank account to Inland Revenue. The payments can be for a range of taxes including income tax, GST and FBT. You can also use this form to make additional payments on your student loan and to make child support payments.


Making payments to Inland Revenue

You may have to make payments to Inland Revenue for a number of reasons. This factsheet tells you about your payment options.