Kia ora haere mai, welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue website.
Considering a tax refund? Find out the three key things you need to know - right now
News and updates
- New “Contact us” page launched
- New financial reporting requirements for companies
- Student loan changes from 1 April 2014
- Changes to foreign superannuation tax rules
- Changes to fringe benefit tax (FBT) for registered charities
Calendars and important dates
- 7 February - Did you have a bill to pay by 7 February?
- 7 April - Did you miss the 7 April payment deadline?
- 30 April - Received your tax credit claim form for donations or childcare?
- 28 June - Provisional tax payments due for ratio option customers
- 7 July - Due date for income tax returns