myIR, payments and more
New bright-line property rule now applies
Kia ora haere mai, welcome to the New Zealand Inland Revenue website.
News and updates
- Our new-look Software developers' section
- Coming to New Zealand to work? You'll need an IRD number
- Filing tax returns from accounting software
- myIR has got easier
- Relief for taxpayers affected by the floods in the lower North Island and West Coast
Calendars and important dates
- 15 January - Provisional tax instalments, student loan interim payments, GST and employers' returns and payments due
- 7 February - Do you have a bill to pay by 7 February?
- 28 February - Provisional tax payments due for ratio option customers
- 31 March - Student loan repayments due for overseas-based borrowers
- 31 March - Final date for ratio option provisional tax applications