Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Find a form or guide based on keyword, document title or document number:

Student loans forms and guides

Title and summary Number

Elect someone to act on your behalf (IR597)

Use this form if you want to elect someone to act on your behalf.


How to register for myIR (IR492)

This factsheet explains how myIR Secure Online Services can make dealing with your taxes easier and how you can register for this service.


New Zealand tax residence questionnaire

This form can be used to tell us if you are arriving, have arrived in, are leaving or have left New Zealand so we can tell you your tax residence status and if you have any further New Zealand tax obligations.


Redundancy and retirement allowance - tax and entitlements

This factsheet explains how your redundancy payment or retirement allowance will be taxed and how redundancy or retirement may affect your entitlements.


Student loan interim payment estimation

The government reviews the student loan repayment threshold each year and normally changes it on 1 April. Complete this form if you wish to re-estimate your interim payments towards your student loan.


Student loans - going overseas

Key information on interest, repayment obligations and managing your loan while overseas


Student loans - making repayments

Find out when you need to start making repayments on your student loan, how to make repayments, and the benefit of paying your loan back faster.


Adjust your income (IR215)

A form for Working for Families Tax Credits entitlement.


Student loan repayment information IR228

This factsheet lets you know what you need to do to make sure your student loan repayments are correct. If you live in Niue, the Cook Islands, Tokelau or Ross Dependency, you might be eligible to stay interest free.


Have you changed your name, address or phone number? (IR238)

It is important that we hold your correct details so we can provide you with the information you require. This form enables you to notify us if you change your name, address, or phone number.