Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Find a form or guide based on keyword, document title or document number:

Tax codes forms and guides

Title and summary Number

Do you need a special tax code? (IR23G)

How to tell if you need a special tax code


Special tax code application (IR23BS)

Use this form to apply for a special tax code so tax is deducted at a rate to suit your individual circumstances.


Tax code declaration (IR330)

Complete the IR330 Tax code declaration form if you are an employee starting a job or changing your tax code.


Tax rate notification for contractors IR330C

You need to provide this form to your payer.