Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Find a form or guide based on keyword, document title or document number:

Use this page to find a form or guide based on its number. Forms and guides are listed by prefix in alphabetical order and then by number. For example, to find the Fringe benefit tax guide (IR409), click the 400-499 button and browse through the list.