Skip to Content

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Forms starting with: H

Helping you understand child support and the Family Court IR174

(published August 2012) 

About this guide

Sets out your options on how and where to apply if you disagree with any decision made by Inland Revenue Child Support.

Adobe Acrobat PDF | 192kb | 28 pages

When to use this guide

We've written this booklet to help people who have had an administrative review and disagree with the review decision, or disagree with any other decisions made by Child Support.

This booklet sets out the following information:

  • what you can do if you disagree
  • how and where to apply
  • what will happen throughout the process
  • forms to use
  • where to get help and advice.
What you will need

Report an accessibility problem for this page