Skip to Content

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Forms starting with: R

Registration of a voluntary agreement or court order for child support IR102

(published October 2010) 

About this form

Use this form to register a voluntary agreement or court order for the payment of child support or spousal maintenance.

Adobe Acrobat PDF | 242kb | 4 pages

This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.

When to use this form

Use this form when there is a court order that:

  • you want us to collect for you, or
  • you and the other party have agreed to an amount to be paid for the children involved.

Please note: If you are the custodian of the child/ren, you cannot use the voluntary agreement if you are currently receiving a benefit. You must use a Child support formula assessment application (IR101).

What you will need

Report an accessibility problem for this page

After you finish

Please print, sign and post the completed form to your nearest Inland Revenue Child Support office.

You may wish to keep a copy of this form for your personal records.

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >