Industry guidelines: Payroll giving for donee organisations
Receipts issued for payroll giving donation purposes should be issued in the employer's business name. Receipts should not be issued to the individual employees who have contributed to the donation.
Payroll giving receipts should show:
- clearly at the top that the donation is a payroll giving donation
- the name of the employer's business
- the total amount and date of donation
- the signature of an authorised person, and
- an official stamp with the name of the approved donee organisation.
|Receipts provided by donee organisations should clearly state the donations were received under the payroll giving scheme.|
Date published: 08 Oct 2009
Back to top