myIR, payments and more
Estimate your Working for Families Tax Credits
(Use for the periods 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 & 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019)
Use this calculator to estimate your Working for Families Tax Credits from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 & 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
The calculation will take around 10 minutes to complete.
Your entitlement will be based on information you provide at the time. We will confirm your entitlement by sending you a Notice of Entitlement.
This calculator will not be accurate if:
- you are receiving Working for Families Tax Credits
- the number of dependent children living with you changes often
- you qualify for the minimum family tax credit and you:
- receive income other than salary or wages, or
- have 50/50 shared care of your child(ren)
- your income adjustments total to a negative amount
- you are working out an estimate for years starting on or before 1 April 2016 & 2017.
If any of these apply to you please call us on 0800 227 773.
If your situation changes through the year we need to adjust your payments to avoid an overpayment.
This service is located on a secure part of our website to prevent unauthorised interception. If you are unable to access this product, your browser and/or firewall settings may need updating.