myIR, payments and more
Agents Answers is our monthly newsletter to tax agents giving updates on tax law changes, operational and technical issues.
Agents Answers issue 213 June 2018
In this issue:
- The Families Package - what does it mean for your clients?
- Standard-cost household service for boarding service providers
- Standard-cost household service for childcare providers
- Employee Share Schemes: A reminder
- Sharing information to fight global tax evasion
- Enhancements to the Business section in myIR
- Get set for the Accounting Income Method (AIM)
- Letters being returned to Inland Revenue
- R&D loss tax credit claims for 2017-18 tax year
- Find out more about filing FBT elections in myIR.
- The Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act