Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Search forms

Find a form or guide based on keyword, document title or document number.

Financial difficulty and debt

Title and summary Number

This form is used to let us know of any settlements you've made under the Property Relationships Act 1976.


This guide explains why we charge penalties and interest. It also tells you about the different types of penalties and interest and how to avoid them.


This guide gives you options for paying tax debt to us and advice for avoiding debt.


You can use this form to set up an automatic payment from your nominated bank account to Inland Revenue. The payments can be for a range of taxes including income tax, GST and FBT. You can also use this form to make additional payments on your student loan and to make child support payments.


If you wish to apply for relief from debt you will need to provide us with details of your financial position. This form enables you to provide us with those details so that we can assess your situation when applying for relief from debt.


Complete this form with information when you wish to apply for relief from debt for your business so we can assess your situation.


This information sheet describes briefly what options you have if you owe amounts to us.


This guide provides information about late payments and late filing penalties, including when they are charged, instalment arrangements and grounds for remission.