(published March 2015)
About this form
You can use this form to register as an employer. You can also do this online.
Adobe Acrobat PDF | 75kb | 2 pages
This form can be completed on-screen by typing content directly into the PDF document. Once you have completed the form it is important that you print it out as you will not be able to save the information you enter into the form.
When to use this form
Use this form when you want to register with us as an employer.
What you will need
You will need:
- the IRD number to be registered (if this is a new business you may need to complete the IRD number for non-individuals (IR596))
- your contact details
- the date you will start employing
- details of any fringe benefits you will be providing
- any specified superannuation contributions you will be making
- any student loan payments you will be making
- PAYE deduction tables
- the number of employees you will have, including contractors receiving schedular payments.
After you finish
Please print, sign and post the completed form to your nearest Inland Revenue office.
You may wish keep a copy of this form for your personal records.