Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Forms and guides
Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

IRD number application - resident individual IR595

Use this form to apply for an IRD number for either yourself or a child in your care when you're a resident.

If you are applying for an IRD number as a: